The Boy’s Swim and Dive team concluded their home dual meet season celebrating seniors Al Thorington and Ruben Learreta with a 106 to 80 win over the Chelsea Bulldogs!
The Pirates started the evening off with the winning medley relay of Erik Bolang, Tyler Ray, Al Thorington, and Alex Beckwith.
Followed by these individual wins:
- Mitchell Dickey in the 200 freestyle
- Erik Bolang in the 200 individual medley
- Tyler Ray and Al Thorington placed 1st and 2nd in the 100 Butterfly
- Owen Weinburger, Graham Kovacich, and Austin Randle placed 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the 100 Back
- Mitchell dickey won the 100 breaststroke
- Erik Bolang, Merek Dickey and David O’Connell, placed 1st 2nd and 3rd 500 freestyle
- Erik setting a new pool record of 4:52.09 beating the old record by 5 seconds!
- Connor Bloom and Tyler Laesch placed 1st and 2nd securing their regional spots in diving
And the evening finished up just as it started with a winning relay! The 400 freestyle relay of Al Thorington, Alex Beckwith, Mitchell Dickey and Tyler Ray won with a State qualifying time.
Way To Go Pirates!!!!