The 1st tourney of the year got delayed a week due to 40 degrees and rain, it worked out the following Monday with much better condition- 70 degrees and light winds. Seven boats at the ramp with 13 High School Anglers and 7 Boaters ready to set hooks on some Bass.
A few boats saw bass on beds but mostly seeing cruisers that were not real aggressive.
5/6/19 Tourney #1- Portage Chain
1. Hunter and Landon – 9.79 lbs on 4 fish
2. Keegan and Drew- 9.28 lbs on 4 fish
3. Gabe- 7.38 lbs on 3 fish
Tourney #2 on the Halfmoon Chain brought cooler weather and some windy conditions. Six boats at the ramp with 12 High School Anglers and 6 boaters.
Again, anglers seeing a few bass on beds and the fish not really wanting to bite.
5/13/19 Tourney #2- Halfmoon Chain
1. Hunter and Landon- 8.55 lbs on 4 fish
2. Drew and Keegan- 7.28 lbs on 4 fish
3. Kyle and Ethan- 5.11 lbs on 3 fish