The Pinckney Boys Tennis Team placed 2nd, behind Chelsea, with 22 points in the 8-team SEC White Division Tennis Tournament held in Chelsea on Tuesday, September 24th.
The following Pinckney players finished 2nd in their flight:
- Reed Powers (2nd Singles)
- Mitch Dickey (4th Singles)
- Merek Dickey and Alex Geyer (1st Doubles)
- Neil Adams and Jacob Meade (4th Doubles).
The following Pinckney players finished 3rd in their flight:
- Sebastian Smith (1st Singles)
- Darren Walter (3rd Singles)
- Nathan Warshal and Ben Wittrup (2nd Doubles)
- Devin Jones and Tyler Ray (3rd Doubles)